Sunday, September 11, 2016

Have you ever had a class that didn't pay as much attention to you as you would like? Well, you aren't in the boat alone.  Many days I feel like I put on a circus show for my class and they don't seem as engaged as I would like. I began to notice that all my students were able to watch an introductory video and not be distracted.    So, I began thinking, what if I turned myself into an aviator to capture their attention?  I came across the app: Voki Ed. I mentioned to my class that we would have a new friend and she would help us learn each day. I also told them that she could morph into different creatures and teach them new concepts. I will use "Her" to introduce lessons and create class incentives.  They can't wait to see her face pop-up on our smart board.
My New Voki

No comments:

Post a Comment